PEACEFUL BIRTHS THROUGH HYPNOSIS
Presented by Diane Pope, R.N., C.Ht.
2-Day Course. For Hypnotists & Students Only. 16 CEU's.
As more couples pursue natural and safe alternatives for childbirth, be
prepared to offer a cutting-edge alternative. You know hypnosis can change
perception, reduce stress, and lead to internal physical changes in your
clients. Now learn to guide parents through the peaceful, blessed event they
This class is for practicing hypnotists and hypnosis students currently
enrolled in a recognized training program. Specialty Certification is
available to I.M.D.H.A. and I.A.C.T. for an additional fee.
YOU WILL LEARN TO:
- Recognize a “normal” birth
- Understand the connection between the parent’s beliefs and
the child’s birth
- Change your client’s perception of what birth is like
- Assist Dad in finding his role in the pregnancy, birthing
and post-partum periods
- Teach clients how to work effectively with their healthcare
- Understand how babies are involved in their own development
- Assist in releasing parental feelings that could cause
- Become familiar with problems related to pregnancy and
Students will receive numerous handouts, scripts and references
to assist with clients.
Diane Pope uses her nursing background and incorporates her training
in Marie Mongan’s Hypnosis Birthing in her birthing work. She is a
Master’s prepared nurse, and has been using hypnosis in health care
settings for more than 40 years. Diane has worked in hypnosis full
time since 1999. She is a life fellow of, and certified by, IMDHA.
Diane is also a member of Sigma Theta Tau International Honor
Society of Nursing.
[ Top ] [ Homepage