Integrative/Holistic Pathways of Healing
Evelyn M. Simmons, MS, CNM, QTP, CEIM
Saturday, September 19th, 9:00am to 5:30pm
(8 CEUs for RNs, LVNs, Hypnotists)
This class is for:
- ANYONE who wants to add the principles
of Love & Light Healing Energies, reflexology and acupressure into their
- THOSE WITH A PROFESSIONAL PRACTICE
interested in incorporating these complementary modalities into your
work with others.
Love & Light Healing Energy, acupressure and reflexology are all
techniques that can be used to bring individuals into emotional, spiritual,
and physical balance. These complementary, non-invasive methods can help us
resolve conflicts, heal past traumatic events, change chaos and stress to
serenity, and facilitate the body's healing processes.
You Will Learn about Love & Light Energy Healing:
- The beliefs, myths, and truths that influence healing How to sense
- The various healing energy modalities
- Plus: Demonstrations of some of the Love & Light Energy Healing
You Will Learn about Reflexology & Acupressure:
- The energy meridians for acupuncture and reflexology
- How to identify acupressure points & foot reflexology points
- Applying principles of reflexology and acupressure for pain relief
and emotional balancing
- Demonstrations for acupressure & reflexology point stimulation & a
This workshop is experiential. Plan to wear
comfortable clothing & bring a mat and pillows.
EVELYN SIMMONS, a
Certified Nurse Midwife, a Quantum Touch Practitioner & Certified Educator
of Infant Massage, has incorporated alternative health care modalities in
her midwifery practice since 1995. She is CEO of Serene Alternative Pathways
LLC providing various educational and healing pathways.
This program is not regulated or approved by the Texas Workforce Commission,
Career Schools and Colleges.
[ Top ] [ Homepage