BUSINESS & MARKETING FOR THE HYPNOTIST
Presented by Anne King
Saturday & Sunday November 4-5, 2017 9:00 to 5:30PM (16 CEU's)
Quality manual and numerous handouts included.
This course is for:
- The beginning hypnotist, ready to start making money.
- The experienced hypnotist, ready to increase their income.
- Part-time and home-office hypnotists.
- Hypnotists interested in a large full-time business.
YOU WILL LEARN ABOUT:
- Start Up: What you need, who you need and what you need to know to
legally start a business. The difference between considerations and
necessities / amenities and priorities.
- Operation: How to effectively, efficiently and profitably run your
business. How to develop a
win / win relationship with clients.
- Location: How to select and most effectively utilize your space.
- Advertising: All types. How to produce effective ads. Many ways to
acquire free publicity.
- Cyberspace: How to use blogs, Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, twitter,
etc. to market your business. Web pages, what to know and options to
- Referrals & Networking: With clients, doctors, other professionals &
- Marketing Yourself: Your total image.
Anne King, C.Ht., a professional hypnotist and hypnosis instructor, began
a successful full-time practice in 1986 and has since owned and operated
businesses in three Texas cities. In addition to seeing clients, she is the
owner/Director of a state-licensed school where she teaches Basic,
Intermediate and Advanced Hypnosis for Certification as well as CEU classes
for practicing hypnotists.
This program is not regulated or approved by the Texas Workforce
Commission, Career Schools and Colleges. Except for those students for
which this weekend is a required portion of the Hypnosis Certification
[ Top ] [ Homepage