From Preschool through High School
DR. ALAN STRONG, CERTIFIED
Saturday April 1st 9:00 to 5:30PM
Children and adolescents have as much need for hypnosis services as
adults… maybe even more! With their high level of receptiveness, hypnosis is
an extremely effective approach for a wide variety of issues among children
and adolescents. You will find working with children to be a delight. Even
adolescents, who can be a challenge in other situations, enjoy hypnosis to
the degree that they become willing and appreciative clients. Come learn and
enjoy as Dr. Strong takes you through the basics of Pediatric Hypnosis.
YOU WILL LEARN:
- Basic techniques for working with children and adolescents
- 10 secrets of the child’s mind (how the child’s mind works)
- How to work with children of various age levels
- How to use toys, games, songs, and stories
- How to engage the child’s imagination
- How to communicate with the child’s subconscious mind
- How to write and adapt scripts for children
- How to produce recordings for children
- Ideas for publicizing, getting the word out, and finding clients
- How to work with habits, fears, school, learning issues,
self-confidence, and more.
Dr. Alan Strong is a Certified Consulting Hypnotist
with a practice focusing on Pediatric Hypnosis. He holds certification in
both general and pediatric hypnosis. His education includes graduate degrees
in education, including extensive study in the field of special education.
As a teacher, Dr. Strong has worked with students at every level from
Kindergarten through graduate students, including work in public and private
schools, universities, and community college. For Dr. Strong, with more than
30 years of teaching, pediatric hypnosis is a natural extension of a career
that involves engaging the imagination of young people and providing
carefully planned suggestions for change in behavior, feeling, and thought!
This program is not regulated or approved by the Texas Workforce
Commission, Career Schools and Colleges.
[ Top ] [ Homepage