Sessions on Your PC
Presented by Iris K. De La Rosa
Saturday August 29, 2015 9:00 to
5:30PM (8 CEU's)
OPEN TO THE PUBLIC: Great for anyone that wants to use their
PC to Record Sessions, Readings, Music, Lectures, etc.
YOUR WILL NEED TO BRING TO CLASS:
- A laptop computer (sorry, no Macs)
- A plug-in microphone
- Plug in earphones
YOU WILL LEARN TO:
- Load background music off CDs
- Open and use a free mixing program
- Start, finalize and save new projects
- Record and mix voice and music
- Burn CDs, create MP3s, & transfer to USB drives
- Edit your work (fading, splitting tracks, using
IRIS K. DE LA ROSA
currently works for The Texas Department of Transportation.
She has over thirty years of experience in the Mechanical
and Civil Engineering fields which gives her an extensive
knowledge of computers and programming. She also has a
musical and recording background.
This program is not regulated or approved by the Texas Workforce
Commission, Career Schools and Colleges.
[ Top ] [ Homepage