Coaching & Mentoring
Helping you unlock your full potential and maximize your achievements
- Do you feel that something is holding you back?
- Do you feel stuck, unfulfilled, or unhappy?
- Is your current life, love, or career situation unsatisfactory?
- Do you have trouble finishing what you start?
- Is it difficult for you to maintain healthy relationships at work, home, or
- Do you have low self-confidence, low self-esteem, or a poor self-image?
- Do you find it difficult to follow through with your responsibilities or
- Do you feel that you are not performing to your full potential?
- Are you nervous / apprehensive about making a major change?
- Are your communication skills lacking?
- Do you lack motivation?
- Do you have trouble establishing goals and/or taking action towards
- Do you find yourself constantly procrastinating and making excuses?
- Do you want to be more self-reliant?
- Do you want a more satisfying job and life situation?
- Do you want to contribute more effectively in your work or home environment?
ON THIS CALL:
- We can discuss your current situation
- I’ll explain briefly how coaching could be implemented based on your
- We’ll discuss the benefits and expected results
- You can ask me questions
- If you determine coaching would be a fit for you, we can set up the initial
AFTER THIS FIRST CALL, I’LL BE ABLE TO HELP YOU:
- Establish and take action towards achieving goals
- Become more self-reliant
- Gain more job and life satisfaction
- Contribute more effectively in interactions with others
- Take responsibility and be accountable for your actions and agreements
- Work more easily and productively with others
- Communicate more effectively
NOT CONVINCED, YET?
Scroll down to see answers to the most common questions my clients have.
WHAT I BELIEVE ABOUT MY COACHING / MENTORING CLIENTS:
- Everyone is capable of achieving more (living up to their potential)
- A person's past is not an indication of his/her future (we have the ability
to learn from bad decisions and move forward)
- A person's only limitations are those that exist within his/her own minds
(and yes, we can change our minds)
WHAT MAKES MY SERVICES MORE EFFECTIVE THAN THE REST?
My coaching/mentoring model is based on several things:
- My knowledge of the conscious and subconscious minds and how best to work
- Positive Psychology techniques and studies proving that the mind can move us
in the direction of happiness, success, and satisfaction with life without major
- My knowledge of brain plasticity which shows us how to change neuropath ways
(where habits are stored) by working with our minds via our thoughts.
- My 30-year career as a professional hypnotist and my mastery of numerous
hypnotic techniques for change.
The coaching service I provide will raise your awareness and give you new
insight and perspective. I believe that your subconscious mind is a deep seat of
wisdom within you. It has the answers and I will help you access and implement
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?
Coaching is actually very inexpensive considering the benefits … much less
than you would expect for something that takes you from where you are to where
you want to be in a relatively short amount of time and improves the quality of
your life considerably. See
FEES & REGISTRATION
HOW MUCH TIME IS INVOLVED?
Your coaching sessions are approximately 60 minutes each. This includes some
brief hypnotic programming (optional) for quicker results. Your first session
also includes a free guided self-hypnosis session to download and use at home
for reinforcement. Sessions are most commonly conducted over phone or Skype
which allows you more scheduling flexibility.
For most change work, I have found that a series of coaching sessions on a
once-a-week basis is ideal. This allows you to move through the process and
steps involved (as you establish new habits) in a timely manner.
The number of sessions you need (or want) depends on your particular
situation and goals. The frequency is flexible based on your circumstances. You
can pay for individual sessions (as you go) or save quite a bit by purchasing a
You will also be asked to complete (at your own convenience) some short
assessment forms as we progress through this process.
HOW DO I DEFINE COACHING?
Life coaching and personal coaching are the same thing. Coaching is a
solution-focused, results-orientated, systematic process that takes you from
where you are now to where you want to be. It helps you overcome
procrastination, get past the excuses, and perform at your best. Coaching will
challenge, stimulate and guide you as it promotes growth, purposeful action, and
sustained improvement. It is designed to help people focus on what they need to
do, in order to achieve their goals and close the gap between thinking about and
I will help you:
- Get clarity about what you really want in life
- Identify what holds you back and help you move through it
- Set goals and develop a plan
- Take positive action and move forward
I will support your vision and progress while helping you stay on track,
accomplish your goals, make new changes, and live your dreams.
WHO CAN BENEFIT FROM COACHING?
Anyone with the desire to change their life on a personal or business level
can benefit from coaching. Coaches work with mentally healthy people who want to
improve their lives in specific ways such as changing careers, finding a healthy
relationship, taking their business to a new level, losing weight, deepening
their self-understanding, and leading more balanced lives that reflect clients’
personal values and priorities.
If you are tired of procrastinating, feeling overwhelmed, energy-drained,
scattered, or “stuck,” coaching could be the best thing that ever happened to
you. If you have good ideas, but trouble implementing them, coaching can give
you the jump-start needed to move forward confidently.
Coaching is not: Advice, counseling or therapy. It is not for anyone
suffering from a pathology or mental illness. It is not focused on what happened
in the past, but rather based on where you are right now and where you want to
WHAT IS MENTORING?
I offer mentoring for hypnotists and other entrepreneurs in the alternative
healing practices. Both coaching and mentoring help clients achieve their full
potential and they share many similarities. Mentoring is more directive and
offers the opportunity to learn from an experienced colleague who passes on
knowledge, experience and advice. The Mentor is a role model and also shares
information about the industry and business that is relevant to the mentee (I’ve
been a full-time hypnotist with my own business since 1986).
One of the functions of a good mentor is to act also as a coach, so in the
case of mentoring, you are getting a combination of the two.
HOW DO COACHING & MENTORING WORK?
In both instances, you and I work together to help you create a clear and
intentional life plan. This is achieved as I lead you through some exercises
which help you gain clarity about what you want in life. I ask questions that
inspire you to look within yourself for the answers which are stored in your
subconscious mind. We will discuss your desires and dreams and I will help you
create a vision and develop a detailed plan to reach those goals. If I am also
acting as a Mentor, we will discuss issues directly related to the industry and
the marketing for alternative healing modalities.
WHAT IS THE CLIENT’S PART IN THE COACHING PROCESS?
Your responsibility as a coaching client is primarily to be consistent and
persistent in moving forward. You agree to follow through with the action steps
you set during the sessions, manage your time so that the steps
exercises are completed, stick to the plan, and report back to me regarding the
completion of action items. A coaching client should be diligent in keeping
track of their progress and participating in regular sessions which promote
continued achievement along the way.
WHAT DO I, AS YOUR COACH, PROVIDE?
My responsibility is to enable and encourage you to explore numerous
possibilities while working through the process of moving towards your goals. I
help you in the following ways:
- I provide assessment tools and ask questions that enable you to gain clarity
about your intentions and goals
- I listen, ask focused questions, and help you gain the insight necessary for
- I help you develop “intentional” thought, action, and behavior changes
- I help you clarify your goals and agreed-upon results
- I help you identify the gap between where you are and where you want to be
- I help you develop a strong strategy and action plan to close the gap
- I understand and will help you anticipate potential obstacles
- Guide you in building structure, accountability, and support necessary to
ensure sustained results
WHAT TYPES OF COACHING & MENTORING DO I OFFER?
- Business / Career Coaching: starting a business, improving a business,
- Confidence Coaching: feeling comfortable around others, increasing
assertiveness, setting boundaries, enhancing self-esteem and self-image,
- Conflict Coaching: improving conflict management skills and abilities in
business or personal relationships
- Educational Coaching: improving study habits, grades, passing exams,
excelling in school
- Fitness Coaching: lifestyle, health, stress, diet, exercise, general well-
- Health Coaching: improving health and illness management
- Mentoring: for hypnotists and alternative modality entrepreneurs
- Performance Coaching: enhancing your current skills and achieving your goals
- Personal Coaching: ask about anything you don’t see listed
- Project Coaching: completing a specific project
- Situational Coaching: improving performance within a specific situation
- Skills / Talent building: improving current skills/talents … learning new
- Spiritual Coaching: non-denominational, strengthening your
relationship/connection to God (Source)
- Sports Coaching: improving your technique and performance
- Relationship Coaching: improving communication and interaction in all types
of relationships (romantic, family, business, social)
- Transitional Coaching: between jobs or roles, after a loss, making major
[ Top ] [ Homepage